I can't wait to brag about my great news.
First off, Sprinkles gave me this wondefur Award
I loved it right at the first sight, you know I love food, don't you Sprinkles.
Thank a bunch Sprinkles.
I won (by luck) the Hat Parade Contest hosted by Bella last month.
Here comes the prize:
Me? Most Popular boy? (and desperately available)
I'm so honored to share it with Maggie who won the girl hat category.
Below is the photo of Bella and her new baby brother Ollie in the pram.
They live in style, I'm telling you.
It's me wearing my lucky red hat with the package that came all the way from Autralia!
I read the letter in the package first, whoa, Bella is it your pretty pawmanship?
And you drew a heart for me?
Valentine Encore in summer?
I adore my loot that includes a lot of love and pressies.
In the below photo, from the upper left down
1. A Kaola stuffie ( I won't remove your cute eyes, promise!)
2. A yellow ball ( a yellow rose of Texas back at you)
3. An Australia Map Magnet ( how do you know that my mom collecting magnet?)
4. A personal Kaola card to dear Mango ( not dear John, phew!)
5. Two Bella angel cards ( you're my angel Bella)
6. A Kaola pen ( my mom let me have it, surprise!)
7. A woof toy bone ( I woofed out loud when I saw it)
8. A mini Kaola "I love Australia" stuffie ( I love Australia more)
9. A Kids Story book: Kaola's Big Day ( I'll read it to my mom tonight)
Can you believe it Bella, my mom has a crystal statue of Kaola too
and it's older than me!
Do you see the Australia Map Magnet made a nice spot in my mom magnet collection?
Look at me, I'm touched, I'm content, my life is perfect, thanks Sprinkles and Bella and your lovely family for your caring and thoughtful gifts.
Until next post, cheers!